Thursday, March 12, 2009

TWO MORE DAYS!!

So, we ran out of water again. We were out for over a day and half before we finally got some. That was not fun! Our fridge has also broken, twice, which means all of our food has spoiled, twice! They don't plan on fixing it anytime soon, so I have been living off of granola bars and pita bread that is going to mold at any second. I can't wait for a good meal!
We went out to dinner last night at a place called Coco Beach. We had dinner (pizza for me!) on the ocean. It was a really great time! The five students from UVA are leaving tonight. The house is going to be empty and lonely with only Sherie and I there for the next couple of days. We are really going to miss everyone!
I have the day off today, but we all came into the hospital this morning, because the staff wanted to present us with gifts. They had fabric embroidered with our names. Everyone has been so sweet and helpful, and it was really thoughtful of them to have something made for us!
We are planning on working tomorrow and then I am going to make some delicious pancakes for dinner. The plan for Saturday is to go to the pool at La Palm all day, and then come back to Manna and pack before we leave for the airport that evening. I can't believe we leave in 2 days! Time has really flown!
I love and miss ya'll!

Much love,
Leah

No comments: